Sunday, April 27, 2008

menu for April 28-May 4



Hard to believe it's the end of the month already. Wow. In a month's time, my older 2 will be out of school racking up my grocery budget, lol. Saturday, me and Joe get to go out. BY OURSELVES! Now I need to think of something to do that doesn't involve Chuck E. Cheese or Toy's R Us. I don't think I know how to do grown up things anymore, lol. I have to spend all week figuring out what we can go do without toting kids along.(it's supposed to be for my belated birthday since he was in Florida at the time so I have to pick) I only have 6 dinners this week, since we are going out(and we will pick up McD's for the 3 Muskateers to eat at my mom's house)


Breakfasts

Cereal

Cinnamon Toast

Oatmeal

Eggs

plus a fruit daily


Lunches

Sandwiches

Salad

Soup

leftovers

plus a veggie and fruit daily


Dinners

Tuna Casserole, corn, biscuits

Polish sausage, fried potatoes, sauerkraut(didn't eat this last week)

Grilled pork chops, baked potatoes, green beans

chicken stir fry, fried rice

Manwiches, broccoli with cheese

Pizza, salad


Desserts

No bake cheesecake

Pudding

Homemade Cookies

3 comments:

MOMMY said...

My husband would love your Polish sausage meal!!! He just bought himself some brats the other day and is so excited to have saurkraut.

Enjoy your night out!!!!! I honestly can not remember the last time we went out without the kids-the last time we had plans was when my brother died and we have yet to secure my parents to babysit again-maybe someday, right.

April said...

Baby girl was 2 months old the last time we went somewhere without all 3 monsters. We went to dinner, then went home and took a nap, lol. We were so tired. She turns 16 months old on Saturday, so it's been 14 months.

Wendy said...

Oh dear, you said cheesecake. Now my mouth is watering!! Looks like a great week; thanks for sharing your menu plan! Enjoy your night out!