Sunday, April 6, 2008

Menu for April 7- 13



Joe is leaving tomorrow afternoon for Florida, so me and the 3 monsters will prob have a lighter menu this week.

Monday
Boiled eggs, toast, bananas
All of us are eating lunch at our favorite Thai restaurant before he has to go to the airport
leftover Thai food

Tuesday
Oatmeal, grapes
Macaroni and cheese, carrot stick, apples
Grilled cheese sandwiches, tomato soup, celery

Wednesday
Yogurt, bananas
Salad with egg, cheese, ham, oranges, saltines
Chicken nachos, corn

Thursday
cinnamon toast, grapes
tuna sandwiches, pretzels, apples
scrambled eggs, hash browns, bacon

Friday
cereal, bananas
baked potatoes with bacon and cheese, apples
Pizza, salad

Saturday
Thing 1 made it to state level in her gifted class for a skit they had to write and put on themselves so seeing how she has to be on the bus by 7 am for a 3 hour drive(and parent's have to drive separately), breakfast will be McDonald's...lunch for me, Thing 2(baby girl is going to my mom's) and my mother in law will hopefully be sandwiches and snacks from the cooler(if I remember to make them)...not sure about dinner, the competition is supposed to be over at 5 pm so it will prob be from the nearest drive thru.(Thing 1 gets all her meals provided)

Sunday
Poptarts or whatever the older 2 fix
Ramen noodles, fruit
chili and crackers

Desserts
Cinnamon rolls(from the fabulous Kroger sale this week)
Pudding
Cookies

5 comments:

Sherry said...

Oh I love Thai food! Get some for me while you're there! lol

I got cinnamon rolls from the great Kroger sale too! Free w/ coupon! (or almost)

Have a wonderful week,

Sherry


http://frugaldomesticgoddess.blogspot.com

Natalie said...

Simple, light menus are often the best and are a nice break from the norm. :) I hope you have a good week!

PlanningQueen said...

Good luck for the competition. I love toasted sandwiches and soup for dinner.

PlanningQueen

Angie Hopkins said...

This is perfect timing! My husband and oldest daughter left today to leave Florida to go to New York for the week. We are also eating lighter fare.

Angie

Candace said...

This is something I probably need to do. I usually have ideas floating around in my head, but maybe I should start writing them down.