Friday, June 13, 2008

CVS and Walgreens

CVS

I just picked up a few things this week. I had some ECB's expiring today, so after the downpour, me and the crew made a stop at CVS. Here's what I got:



Transaction #1


4 500 count CVS brand q-tips $3.19 each
1 Brut Deodorant spray $4.69
used $2.50/$10 CVS Brand
$1/1 Brut
$10 ECB's
OOP $4.49(includes tax) Earned $11 ECB


Transaction #2
1 package Huggies $7.99
1 Brut Deodorant spray
1 Listerine Smart Rinse
used $9.98 ECB
OOP $6.74(includes tax) earned $6.49 ECB


If I would have been organized, I would have remembered another Brut coupon and a Huggies coupon. Oh well.


On the Smart Rinse, I have purchased 3 but it still does not say offer limit reached. Has anyone purchased 4 and still received ECBs?


Walgreens


Walgreen's has been a little slow on deals lately(at least for me) Here is what I got this week:


4 5 pound bags of Domino sugar $1.99 each
3 Reynolds Aluminum Foil on sale for $0.89 each(I used 3 $0.50 coupons and got these for $0.39 each)


Check out The Centsible Sawyer, BeCentsAble, and Money Saving Mom to see every one's great buys!

5 comments:

Tate Family said...

Thanks! You, too. :)

Shopping Cents said...

Where did you get the coupons for the aluminum foil, I search for hours looking for some!!!! Thanks!!! May I add you to my blog role on www.shoppingcents101.blogspot.com ?

~The Bargain Babe said...

Good job! Found you on Moneysavingmom.
Hey, I see you sell Jordan Essentials..I was a rep for them back when it was Country Bunny! Small world!

I'm not sure on the smart rinse. I didn't buy any. Never used it. Do you like the stuff?

Beth said...

Wow-great job! I don't know if you have a Rite Aid Pharmacy by you or not, but I found a rebate slip there for the Smart Rinse. So, in addition to the ECBs I'll be getting the rebate in "profit". I only bought 3 Smart Rinses, btw.

Leah said...

The limit on Smart Rinse is 4 bottles. :)