Saturday, June 7, 2008

CVS and Walmart, fun in the sun edition

Pool day! We made our second trip to CVS before hitting the local pool.





CVS had some really great items for stock up this week and I had a ton of ECB's expiring so I made 2 trips. Here's what I ended up with



2 jumbo packages Pampers

2 tubs Pamper Wipes

3 8 roll packs of Bounty(they sold out of the Toilet Paper before I made it there Sunday afternoon)

1 package Energizer batteries

2 Febreeze Air Spray

3 Packages CVS Bandaids

1 Swiffer Duster Refill

2 Smart Rinse

2 Oral B 2 pack toothbrushes

1 Gillette Fusion Razor

1 beach chair for Baby Girl(the little thing carried it around the entire store so I couldn't tell her no)


I spent $58.71 OOP(the chair alone was $10 of that), $50.89 ECB, and earned $53.93 new ECB's

I saved $93.45 or 61%
On my receipts, it doesn't say offer limit reached on my Oral B toothbrushes and the Smart Rinse so I might add one more of each onto next weeks trip(I was able to get ECB's for 3 packages of band aids)


Walmart


I finally found the soft packs of the Clean Team wipes. I bought 8 of them at $0.64 each


10 more cans of the Bush's Grillin Beans for $0.25 each


2 4 packs of Tava(they finally had some) for $1.48 a pack

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

What a cute bathing suit!

Yes, the Listerine and toothbrush limits went up, so you can get more!

Have I mentioned how much I love your header? I could just stare at it all day....sigh