Sunday, June 1, 2008

CVS Scenarios

I have a ton of ECB's expiring in a week, so I need to get them used and roll as many as I can. If my scenarios work right for the next 2 Sundays, I should be stocked up on diapers, paper towels, and toilet paper for the rest of the summer.

Transaction 1
2 Charmin Toilet Paper
$9.98
2 Bounty Paper Towels
$11.98


use 2 $0.25/1 Charmin
2 $0.25/1 Bounty

$10 ECB from last month


OOP $10.96(plus tax) Earn $10 ECBs


Transaction 2
2 Jumbo Packs Pampers
$15.98


2 tubs Pampers Wipes
$5.98

use 2 $2/2 Pampers diapers or wipes
$4.69 ECB


OOP $13.27(plus tax) Earn $5 ECBs



I know these OOP are not extremely low, I am still paying only a fraction of what I would have just a few short months ago. Plus, I won't pay much OOP for my smaller scenarios. My CVS won't let you use multiple ECBs in a single transaction so I end up having to do several transactions. I also plan to get the CVS Bandaids, the Oral B Toothbrushes, Smart Rinse, Phenom Razor, and 2 Dawn dish soap(like I need any, lol)


Next week, they are having Huggies Diapers on sale for $7.99 a pack, so any ECBs I haven't rolled over by then (I have $60 to use this week!), I'll buy even more diapers and lose the ECB's.

1 comment:

Carissa said...

Wow they won't let you use any more than one ECB per purchase........ is there any other one close to you. That's crazy. I have a hard enough time trying to figure out the math, let alone if I could only use like a 2.99 ECB or something......