Sunday, June 8, 2008

Menu Plan Monday





Ahhhhh! Monday again. Things 1 and 2 get 4 days of summer school this week and I get 4.5 hours a day of no fighting. LOL Joe is still gone, so more easy meals!


Breakfast

Eggs(boiled or scrambled)

Cold Cereal

Poptarts

Toast

Yogurt

plus a fruit


Lunches

Soup

Salad

Ravioli/spaghetti o's

Sandwiches(bologna, tuna, grilled cheese)

Leftovers

plus fruit and veggie


Dinners

Chicken nachos

Cheeseburgers, homemade fries

Spaghetti, salad, garlic bread

Pancakes, bacon, fruit salad

Baked potatoes with bacon, cheese, sour cream, salad

Pizza, salad

Chili, cornbread


Desserts

Rice Krispie Treats

Homemade Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

Cheesecake

2 comments:

April said...

you are really organized with your weekly meal planning I have trouble planning that far in advance.

April said...

I was an assistant director for a daycare and one of my duties was menu planning and the grocery shopping. I did grocery shopping once a week so I had to get everything, plus plan for extras/emergencies. I guess after planning 2 meals a day plus snacks for 40+ people, planning for 5 is a breeze(sometimes, lol)

You might try just a few days in advance(2 or 3) until it becomes easier and you do a whole week.