Sunday, June 1, 2008

Super Sample Sunday

~ I apologize for no pictures, I put everything up as soon as I can to help control messes~
Last week might have been slow in the sample department, but this week sure made up for it.
Here's what I received
Ban Deodorant
Crystal Light, kool Aid, Country Time Lemonade singles plus a coupon
$15 off Rogaine foam(I signed up for the sample but the letter said they were out)
Playtex Nurser
Emergin-C Samples
DMC Mentor Pack(for cross stitch, my grandma got me hooked on this when I was young. This came with 5 mini kits and a book of free patterns. Great to help occupy Thing 1 and Thing 2 this summer)
Pledge Multi Surface Wipe plus coupon
The Baby Gizmo Buying Guide and $5 Target card from 2 drawings I won at BeCentsAble! Thanks Ladies!
Want to see more freebie fun? Check out The Thrify Soaper!

2 comments:

Erin said...

You did get a lot! Great week!

Bloggin' Mama said...

Wow! You got some great items this week!