Saturday, June 28, 2008

Super Sample Sunday

The freebies were a little slim this week but considering the week before I received ZERO, I guess this week was smokin then :)



Here's what showed up in my mailbox


A sample of Vaseline's Face and Body lotion for Men


A Ginger Peach White Tea bag from the Republic of Tea(the blueberry one I received last month was oh so yummy!)


More address labels


From Vocal point: A coupon for B1G1 Special K products plus 5 $1 off any Special K products


Check out The Thrifty Soaper's Super Sample Sunday to see what other goodies people are getting!

2 comments:

MOMMY said...

I have been getting some samples lately-I will join in next week. My favorites so far are the Playtex tampons and Cystal Light On The Go Stick.

DH got the Vasoline this week too.

Aimee

Melinda said...

Great freebies, I've not seen any of those. My freebies are slow getting here too!