Thursday, June 26, 2008

Thrifty Thursday

I forgot how much fun yard sales are. One of my neighbors set up one this morning so me and Thing 1 went over after she got home.

For $3.75 here's what I got


4 pairs of jeans for Thing 1 in the fall
3 Long Sleeved shirts for Baby Girl(one of those is a Children's Place sweater)
Set of Tupperware Popsicle makers
Bob the Builder Playdoh set


She had some nice yarn for $0.10 a bundle so I'm debating sending Thing 1 back over to buy them all


Check out Comical Coupon Cents for Thrifty Thursday!

3 comments:

Tasha said...

Awesome deals! I can't wait to hit up my next garage sale... I'm keeping my eyes peeled for one. :)

Alyssa @ KeepingTheKingdomFirst said...

Sweet bargains! I love yard sales!

Jennifer said...

I absolutely love garage sales too! Sounds like you got some great deals! The other day I got a Little Tikes playhouse for my kids. When I saw it out front I jumped out of my van before it was even parked (my mom was driving not me!) and ran up to it. It said $10! Can you believe it?? $10! I was for sure that it was already sold. But nope... I got to load it up in the van.