Monday, January 10, 2011

Booking It 2011-The Plan



I really don't plan out my reading...I see a book, I put it on my library hold list, then read it :) I do want to stick with reading one household book a month(finance, cooking, crafting, etc) and continue with this list( I read #'s, 19, 60, and 79 this year), and to read FishMama's assigned list(I already have The Happiness Project from the library).
I do need to have more scheduled reading time. I get distracted with things then I have I have 5 or more books to read ina week. Ugh. THAT is a goal of mine this year(which definitely falls under organization!)
I love Booking It...I picked up a few good books I would have never noticed on my own(like The Help!) from reading everyone link ups! I hope that happens again this year, even if it does put me in a crunch to get them all read!
Happy reading!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I don't really plan out my reading, either, but I collect books. I've got a bunch on my "to read" list, so I'm using "Booking It" as an excuse to finally read some of them.

Christine said...

Great plan!I love to read whatever catches my eye, too!