Sunday, January 30, 2011

Pantry Challenge-Update

Well, one more week until I do my big grocery shopping trip for the month and we are doing good. Good as in there is still $75 and we are pretty much set for the next week. I'll prob need the extra $ because our freezers are almost bare. I'm hoping I won't! That's ok. Bellies are full, everyone is happy(food wise anyways :P) and I was even able to donate some stuff!

My challenge was not to completely stop shopping(otherwise, we would have never made it!) but to simply reduce. The one thing I didn't accomplish wsa to order from Angel Food. ugh. I'm doing it in Febuary though!

I hope everyone reached their goals too!

3 comments:

Spend Less 2 Save More said...

Congrats to you, our goal was to spend 20% less and we did it!
http://spendless2savemore.blogspot.com/2011/01/2011-pantry-challenge-results.html

Tracey said...

Sounds like you did a great job with the pantry challenge! I've been doing pretty well at cleaning out my freezer, too!

Jenny said...

Great job