Monday, September 19, 2011

Menu Plan Monday


I have sort of enacted an impromptu pantry clean out. My freezers are stuffed and I want to get them cleaned out of food before they get freezer burned. Plus I need room for the holiday meats that should be going on sale in a month or so :) I only made it through my refrigerator freezer on planning my partial menu for the week. I did get 5 days of dinners so I might hold it at that with a probability of leftovers.

Breakfasts:
Cold Cereal
Oatmeal
Eggs
all served with fruit

Lunches Find your own

Dinners
Homemade chicken noodle soup, bread
Country Fried Steaks, mashed potatoes, gravy and green beans
Asian Shrimp and noodles, salad
Beef stroganoff, bread, squash
Chicken cordin blue, pasta or rice, carrots

1 comment:

Cooking with Cristin said...

your menu sounds delicious! im in major need of having to clean out the freezer. theres a lot of junk in there. id like to have room for soups and such!
Here is a link to my Menu Plan
I'd love if you stopped by my blog to check it out and enter my giveaway!
Have a great week
Cooking with Cristin